Launching a successful BeautiControl business.
I’m so excited to have you on our team! Here are some steps to help you get started on the path to success.
1. FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR PRODUCTS
If you love the products and are passionate about what we provide, you won’t have to sell at all… the products will sell themselves. That’s the beauty of a spa party – your customers touch, see, smell the awesome products and then are inspired to make a purchase!
2. ATTEND BEAUTIU
Make sure to attend this one-time class within your first 90 days. There are special ordering opportunities available at BeautiU that will give a strong start. Review the ordering opportunities below. BeautiU dates listed on bottom right of this page.
BeautiYou Packages New consultant receive packages at 50%, buffered with tons of free, free shipping, deferred payment, and free spa tools package. Preview Packages here. BYOU Order US-3 copy.pdf
Custom Order Form Create your own order using this order form. As long as the retail totals $1000+ you will receive 55% off, deferred payment, free shipping, and free spa tools package. This form is modifiable, so it c BeautiYOU_NewCons_Order.pdf
3. MAKE YOUR FRANK LIST
The best way to start your business is to start with those you do know and move slowly to those you don’t know. This is called moving from a warm market to a cold market and will happen naturally within a few months. Start thinking… who should I invite to my first few parties? Who do I know? List everyone! You may be shocked by who WILL book a spa, so list everyone, even those you are scared to call or think wouldn’t be interested.
Blank Frank List
4. ADD YOUR FIRST TWO SPAS TO YOUR CALENDAR!
Just because you are new doesn’t mean you can’t get started right away! You can sell, share, and spa NOW! Plus, once you go ahead and add spas to your calendar, you will have a mental deadline for being ready. Add spas to your online calendar at beautinet.
How/Why to add spas to your calendar:
Placing your spas on our unit booking calendar is very important and here’s why…
1. At our unit rallies you will be recognized for every 2 spas held. We track spas held by what you place online.
2. This is how your recruiter/director helps you grow your business.
3. This is how BC predicts need for product production.
- Go to www.beautinet.com (Use your consultant number and PIN)
- Click on Business Tools
- Click on My Booking Calendar
- Click on Create New Event
- Select type of event, time, and details.
- Click on SAVE
5. DO SOME PREP
– Print out the getting started list below and head to Wal-Mart or Big Lots to do some shopping. Supplies are minimal, but needed.
– Make your closeout folders, directions below.
– Also, watch some of our great training videos! Login to beautinet, go to training and events, and click on webinars/videos.
Getting Started List Take this list to Wal-Mart or any discount store to purchase your misc spa supplies like washcloths and towels. This also shows how to organize your bags. Getting Started and Getting Organized
Terminology Cheat Sheet This cheat sheet is a quick reference for you to communicate product knowledge at the spa party. This is exactly what I say about each product. Terminology Cheat Sheet
6. SHADOW A SPA PARTY
It’s a great idea to see the spa party again from the spa-girl perspective. Contact your recruiter or Director for her spa dates or look at our unit calendar on beautinet.
7. ATTEND A TRAINING SPA
Held once a month, training spas are a more detailed training, designed to help you get ready for the spa, organize yourself before and after, know what to take, how to pack, ask questions, and more. See dates on right of screen.
8. ATTEND YOUR FIRST UNIT RALLY
Dates are listed to the right. Once a month teams meet for dinner. This is VERY IMPORTANT! Being committed to rallies is crutial for growth, personal development, ideas, recognition, and getting to know the other spa sisters. Just come… and you will understand.